Job Opportunity: Interior Designer
Position: Interior Designer
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute interior design tasks for projects of various scales and stages.
- Communicate design concepts effectively using visual and technical applications.
- Stay updated with current interior design trends and prioritize sustainable and climate-positive design practices.
- Create presentation materials to showcase designs to clients and stakeholders.
- Foster collaboration across disciplines and utilize design thinking to achieve project goals.
- Facilitate smooth information flow within the project team.
- Curate and present FF&E, lighting, material palettes, and art concepts to clients.
- Supervise and guide junior team members.
- Showcase design work in internal and external communications.
- Employ problem-solving skills and innovative approaches to convey design concepts in three dimensions and through compelling narratives.
- Connect design concepts with feasibility and articulate them concisely.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects at different stages of development, demonstrating adaptability and critical thinking.
- Proficient in Rhino, NewForm, Deltek Vision, Revit, Enscape, and other standard software.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Collaborate effectively as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Actively engage in the interior design community.
- Demonstrate a commitment to staying updated with technological advancements and professional growth.
- Bonus points for LEED AP, WELL AP, or similar certifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or related field.
- NCIDQ certification or working towards it.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in interior design.
- Familiarity with mixed-use, multi-family, workplace, and/or hospitality projects.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the design process, including FF&E.
- Skilled in Revit, Enscape, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe InDesign.
- Willingness to travel for project-related work.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
- Collaborative and open work environment.
To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.